|BraveStarr and the Three Suns|
November 2, 1987
Production number 42 of 65
Airdate number 31 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: November 2, 1987
- Writer: Shirley Hartman
- Director: Richard Trueblood
- Production number: 42
- Airdate number: 31
"You know BraveStarr, from now on I am going to be mighty careful what I complain about."
"Yeah, me too."
"A lot of us spend half our days complaining about what we have to do. The weather, our friends..."
"And we don't stop to think what it would be like if we didn't have them at all."
"Like when the suns disappeared."
"Yep, there are so much to appreciate."
"Moms and dads, and flowers and rain."
"And don't forget horses, man's best friend."
- Strength of the Bear - used by BraveStarr to smash a hole into a round rock.
- Speed of the Puma - used by BraveStarr to speed to J.B.'s rescue when she falls off a cliff.
- Mayor Derringer
- Eddie (none speaking role)
- Togg Salter (cameo) (none speaking role) - Togg was seen walking across the main street of Fort Kerium, twice.
- Diamondback (cameo) (none speaking role) - Diamondback was seen crossing Fort Kerium's main street, once.
- Undertaker Bot (cameo) (none speaking role)
- Jeb (mentioned only) - a prospector who, according to Fuzz, had given up on his mine and left New Texas.
- Hound-Bot (cameo)
- New Texas
- Marshal's Badge - used by BraveStarr to cut a slid in a rock by spinning it around very fast.
- Galactic Council (mentioned only)