|Call to Arms|
October 30, 1987
Production number 49 of 65
Airdate number 32 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: October 30, 1987
- Writer: John Shirley
- Director: Bill Nunes
- Production number: 49
- Airdate number: 32
"J.B. and I wanted to talk to you about something that's very important and very personal, your body."
"Remember; it's your body and no one should touch you in a way that you feel is wrong."
"I'll stomp anybody who tries that!"
"It's not that easy. Sometimes it's hard for a child to admit that he or she has been touched in a bad way."
"But if you have been touched that way, don't be ashamed. Tell someone you trust. Like your parents, your doctor, your teacher, your minister or rabbi. Right guys?"
J.B. and Thirty/Thirty:
- The villain Klawtu's name is based on that of the alien Klaatu from the 1951 motion picture The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- Klawtu mentions the planet Alderaan from the 1977 motion picture Star Wars.
- The moral sequence, featuring the exact same dialogue, is reused from the episode of Filmation's She-Ra: Princess of Power titled Horde Prime Takes a Holiday.
- Speed of the Puma - invoked by BraveStarr to engage several Krang Soldiers in swift combat. Later used again to hurry to Shaman's side.
- Strength of the Bear - used by BraveStarr to free himself from a pile of rocks. Later used again to save Shaman from falling debris.
- Krang Captain
- Angus McBride
- Commander Karen Kane
- New Texas
- Krang Planet (mentioned only)
- Alderaan (mentioned only)
- Epsilon VII (mentioned only)
- Olympus VIII (mentioned only)
- Mystic Post
- Power Cuffs
- Starr Shield
- Blaster Jets
- Krang Destroyer
- Turbo Saddle
- Kerium - Klawtu demands three tons of Kerium in exchange for Shaman's life.
- Plains War (mentioned only)