Judy was one of the children in Miss Jenny's class who went to school in Fort Kerium. She wore spectacles and usually had a bored expression on her face. Her preferred sitting place was in the back of the classroom.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Judy had blond hair and wore a blue dress in "Eyewitness", but red-brown hair and a purple dress in "Big Thirty and Little Wimble", "Brothers in Crime" and "Call of the Wild". In the episode "Thirty/Thirty Goes Camping" she wears her hair pulled back in a ponytail and wears a different purple outfit, but is still recognizable by her round spectacles.
- Episode 11: Eyewitness -
- Episode 12: Big Thirty and Little Wimble - - Judy laughed at her new classmate Wimble. When the School Bus-Jet broke down in the Far Desert, Judy complained about the heat and being thirsty, When Wimble showed the class where to find water and which plants were poisoness, she was impressed with his knowledge and even more so when Wimble brought down a Leaper Rider with his bolo's.
- Episode 52: Brothers in Crime -
- Episode 56: Call of the Wild (non speaking role) - Judy was one of the children in Miss Jenny's class who became ill because of the Fever Flower.
- Episode 64: Thirty/Thirty Goes Camping -
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.