|Nomad is an Island|
February 18, 1988
Production number 36 of 65
Airdate number 61 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: February 18, 1988
- Writer: Bob Forward
- Director: Bill Reed
- Production number: 36
- Airdate number: 61
It's the birthday of the bullying and bratty Queen Singlish and she wants slaves from New Texas, but Thirty/Thirty and the Prairie people are more than willing to fight against this form of injustice.
BraveStarr, Thirty/Thirty and the Prairie people tell the audience how wrong Queen Singlish was to try and make them into slaves and that each person is entitled to their freedom.
- Speed of the Puma - Used by BraveStarr to race to Fort Kerium on foot. Later used to escape from the collapsing Castle Nobad.
- Strength of the Bear - Used by BraveStarr to break into Nomad.
- Marshal BraveStarr
- Deputy Fuzz
- Judge J.B. McBride (cameo) (none speaking role) - Judge J.B. was present when BraveStarr activated the defence-mode of Fort Kerium.
- Queen Singlish
- Handlebar (cameo) (none speaking role) - Handlebar was present when BraveStarr activated the defence-mode of Fort Kerium.
- Wimble (none speaking role)
- Chief Tussle (moral only) (none speaking role)