|Ship of No Return|
February 3, 1988
Production number 55 of 65
Airdate number 50 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: February 3, 1988
- Writer: Dennis O'Flaherty
- Director: Richard Trueblood
- Production number: 55
- Airdate number 50
"Today's adventure showed us how strong the power of love can be. When Arkon was planning to destroy the universe, it was the love between McBride and his son that changed Akron's mind. Love can be just as powerful in real life. Think how good it feels when you meet an old friend or how warm and happy you are when your mom kisses you good night. But the real power of love is revealed when you give it to other people. The more love you give, the more you get in return. Till next time, your lovin' friend, BraveStarr."
- Strength of the Bear - used by BraveStarr to break into the Kerium Freighter when it fails to open by itself. Used again to break out of the control room when Arkon refuses to let them out. The third time he tries to use it, he fails because of a forcefield put up by Arkon. But BraveStarr manages to overcome the forcefield and uses the power to tear open another wall.
- Scanner - Thirty/Thirty uses a scanner to check the life forms aboard the Kerium Freighter.
- Kerium Freighter
- Arkon's Ship
- Prairie Cat (mentioned only) - Thirty/Thirty says Judge J.B. is as skiterish as a Prairie Cat.
- Monsters of Fear