November 18, 1987
Production number 59 of 65
Airdate number 45 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: November 18, 1987
- Writer: Richard Beban
- Director: Lou Kachivas
- Production number: 59
- Airdate number: 45
"I think we all just learned how important it is to have friends."
"As I said before, you don't get friends by snatching them off the streets. You gotta earn them, and you know how?"
"It's called the golden rule: Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you."
"In other words: Treat them the same way you want to be treated."
"Then they'll be proud, like I am, to call you friend. See you next time, friend."
- Ears of the Wolf - used by BraveStarr to locate lifeforms in the ship on the other side of the space warp.
- Strength of the Bear - used by BraveStarr to open a door on the space zoo ship. Used again to break out of the robot's grip. Used again when he is attacked by Brancor
- Tex Hex (mentioned only)
- Miss Jenny - Chief Tussle asked Miss Jenny to request help from BraveStarr as she was situated closest to the reserve of the Prairie People.
- Chief Tussle
- Fuzz's mother
- Fuzz's father
- Security Robot
- Optivisor - BraveStarr was wearing the optivisor while he was tinkering away at a machine at his desk in the Marshal's office.
- Telecom - Miss Jenny had the closest Telecom near to the Prairie People reserve with which to contact BraveStarr.
- Sara Jane
- Space Zoo ship