|Thirty/Thirty Goes Camping|
February 1, 1988
Production number 64 of 65
Airdate number 48 of 65
Episode Information and Background
- Original airdate: February 1, 1988
- Writer: Shawn Elizabeth Lamb
- Director: Bill Nunes
- Production number: 64
- Airdate number: 48
"In today's story, some of the young people ran off without letting Thirty/Thirty know where they were going. They wound up in a lotta trouble. It's important to let your parents know where you're going. Parents worry a lot, you'll find that out when you are a parent. But suppose you needed help, and nobody knew where you were. I always tell Fuzz and J.B. where I'm going. That way I feel a lot safer. I hope you do the same, you feel a lot safer too."
- Speed of the Puma - invoked by BraveStarr to chase Iguana after the outlaw stole BraveStarr's Hover Glide.
- Strength of the Bear - used by the Marshal to grab a large rock and hurl it at Iguana on the stolen Hover Glide. Used again to free himself from a bunch of boulders.
- Ears of the Wolf - used by BraveStarr to locate Morabund and Dingo Dan during the minecart chase.
- Laser Drill
- Blaster Pick (mentioned)
- Sara Jane
- Trans-Freezer Rifle - Dingo Dan and Hawgtie aim Trans-Freezer riffles at Thirty/Thirty.
- Tomahawk - used by BraveStarr to stop Morabund and Dingo Dan in their cart filled with Kerium
- Hover-Glide - used by BraveStarr to help Digger Knox search for a stolen Laser Drill. Stolen by Iguana and destroyed when BraveStarr threw a piece of rock at it to make Iguana crash.