A stuttering robot with an arm that deployed a lightning cannon.
And he is also known as thoughtless, hot-headed, unfriendly, negative, diligent, efficient, responsible, sneaky, testy, independent, cantankerous, kooky, tough, harsh, uncompromising, narrow-minded, determined, emotionless, roguish, self-absorbed, tough, irascible, cocky and keen.
Thunderstick displayed the greatest amount of visual disparity between his animation model and his actual action figure. More than any character on the show, and even all Flimation toy-based shows.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Thunderstick was voiced by Pat Fraley
- Episode 02: Memories
- Episode 03: The Day the Town was Taken -
- Episode 05: Kerium Fever - It was Thunder Stick who gave Tex Hex the idea to keep an eye on BraveStarr by using a Fly-Spy.
- Episode 07: No Drums, No Trumpets - Thunder Stick and Scuzz started to heckle Paco at his arrival because he was carrying his daughter's dolls. Thunder Stick attached a cable to Paco's belt and had him drag across the street by a Turbo-Mule. This caused BraveStarr and Thirty/Thirty to take action against them. Thunder Stick took cover behind some crates, but BraveStarr maneuvered above him and catapulted the robot into the air by jumping down on a loose board Thunder Stick stood on. He ended up stuck in a barrel and got a few nights in the cooler from BraveStarr.
- Episode 18: An Older Hand - Thunder Stick and Scuzz take over Yucky Gulch and imprison Deputy Fuzz's uncle, High Wizard Murn, in order to prevent Fort Kerium from receiving X-Kerium. Thunder Stick demonstrates his ability to absorb X-Kerium into his power unit to greatly increase his strength, and he's able to go head-to-head with both BraveStarr and Thirty/Thirty. He manages to overpower both heroes until Murn is able to drain him of his power. He's subsequently subdued and captured by BraveStarr.
- Episode 31: Balance of Power - Thunder Stick and Scuzz work together to steal Shaman's staff from Thirty/Thirty, the former stunning the Equestroid with his lightning cannon while the latter stole the staff. Thunder Stick and Scuzz later confront BraveStarr and Shaman when they come to the Hexagon to get the Staff back from Stampede, who uses the magic of the staff to turn both outlaws into giants. Thunder Stick attempts to crush BraveStarr underfoot, but is defeated when the Marshall uses Strength of the Bear to throw him off balance.
- Episode 65: Strength of the Bear - Thunder Stick was part of Sand Storm's posse that ventured into the Badlands riding Turbo-Mules. BraveStarr distracted Thunder Stick by throwing a rock and took his Mule from him.